These terms and conditions help to keep the meandmysport.co.uk web-site a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and meandmysport in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this web-site is meandmysport a trading division of Me and My Retail Ltd whose address is The studio 3, Swinford Cottages, Swinford, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 4BY. Me and My Sport is a registered trademark No UK00003053868 of Me and My Retail Ltd.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and meandmysport unless and until meandmysport accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming it. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time meandmysport sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by meandmysport of your offer to buy goods from meandmysport.co.uk.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant information concerning your order.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to meandmysport for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform meandmysport as soon as possible.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by email to email@example.com or by post or by telephoning 01865 883061 during normal office hours.
- You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the
product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming
your order by:
11.1 sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number;
11.2 where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to meandmysport undamaged.
- Once meandmysport receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to meandmysport from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by meandmysport in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, meandmysport do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from meandmysport's negligence or wilful default, or that of meandmysport employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- meandmysport does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- meandmysport will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEANDMYSPORT IS PROVIDING THIS WEB-SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB-SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, MEANDMYSPORT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB-SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, meandmysport shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify meandmysport of the problem. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- meandmysport do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the meandmysport web-site or for any products or services purchased from meandmysport.
- meandmysport will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited prior to despatch. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web-site.
- meandmysport aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items on the business day your order is received providing it reaches us by 1pm. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. meandmysport can only supply approximate dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from meandmysport.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in installments.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once meandmysport has received payment in full for that product.
- If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; meandmysport advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. meandmysport tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on meandmysport to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our web-site.
- meandmysport may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web-site. When meandmysport do so, meandmysport will mention the fact on our home page (www.meandmysport.co.uk). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web-site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- These terms and conditions shall apply when meandmysport accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been received. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between meandmysport and you relating to your purchase. meandmysport advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by meandmysport.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this web-site fully.
If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.